One of our new generation compact, enclosed, van packs, the 315 Series jetter has a powerful performance of up to 3000 psi (200 bar) and 12 gpm (54 lpm). A moulded canopy significantly improves operator safety, minimises machine noise levels and reduces servicing time.
The reduced overall volume of the van pack means that it now fits into the latest range of mid-sized panel vans, so reducing your capital outlay putting a jetting rig on the road.
Afford the jetter you need today, find out more about fixed term leasing plans.
- Suitable for drains up to 300mm
- Hydraulic hose reel
- Compact design to suit smaller vans
- Enclosed design for improved safety
- Radio remote control operated
- Automatic safety relief valve
- 90m (300ft) x 1/2” hose
- Safety leader hose
- Tiger tail
- 1/2” Standard drain jets
- HE Sapphire drain jets
- HE Sapphire silt bomb
- Primus rotary nozzle
- Mini jet kit
- 9” Drain jet extension
- Spray gun
- Hose safety shroud
- Safety equipment (PPE)
- Length: 1250 mm
- Width: 1200 mm
- Height: 1190 mm
- Approx. dry weight: From 495 kg
* All weights & dimensions are approximate.