HP Onshore Flush & Test Rigs (High Flow)
The Flowplant range of flushing units are compact, reliable and easy to operate. Powered by the Harben® P type or Century pump they are capable of providing a flushing fluid pressure up to 700 bar and flows of 135 l/min at ISO 4406 cleanliness code 15/14/12 (NAS 1638 Class 6). They are available with various configurations and drives to suit all environments.
With subsea oil production set to increase massively in the near future the demand for reliable high pressure umbilical flushing systems is rising rapidly. The Harben® pumps unique ability to handle a vast range of subsea control fluids reliably at high pressure has earned it an enviable reputation and Flowplant’s complete turn key systems provide peace of mind for end users.
- Harben® flushing pump suitable for low viscosity water-based oils (i.e. Oceanic HW series, Castrol, Brayco, Transaqua, MEG, water)
- NAS 1638 Class 6 cleanliness standard
- Trolley and skid versions
- Flush up to 415 Bar/ 55 lpm, test up to 1400 Bar
- Basic, PLC and HMI control options