Mounted onto a steel base frame, the Harben® Century electric skid is suited to a wide variety of industrial cleaning applications as it boasts pressures of up of 10,000 psi (700 bar). This model has a unique feature, the Harben® Century pump.
This pump has some remarkable features including a wide flow variance over various pressures up to 10,000 psi (700 bar). This feature enables you to have a jetting system capable of tackling industrial surface preparation tasks at high pressure, and also have the capacity to clean large diameter pipes at lower pressures. For example, the 822.519 Century pump produces 55 l/min at 700 bar, and 100 l/min at 140 b/ar – just by changing the nozzle.
- Tank & tube cleaning
- Surface cleaning & preparation
- Hydrostatic testing
- Variable pressure control, high flow capability
- Vibration free high pressure water supply
- Jetting guns
- Foot control valves
- Rotablast & Hoverclean floor cleaners
- Pressure & flow control valves