The new DTK sewer jetter delivers huge cleaning power for contractors who need to get the job done – first time!
Its legendary Harben P pump can drive the hose more than 200m into sewers blocked with silt, fat, scale or roots, restoring flow in a matter of minutes. It has more than enough jetting power to clean 300mm drains quickly and professionally.
Low emission diesel engine, hydraulic hose reel and an optional radio control system put this sewer jetter at the top of the list when it comes to specification.
With options up to 6000 psi (415 bar) and flows to 12 gpm (55 lpm) this jetter can tackle a multitude of high pressure cleaning tasks.
Contact us for more details on our jetter range.
We also provide full Water Jetting Association safety training
- Massive cleaning power in 300mm drains
- Ideal for unblocking, descaling & root cutting
- 500 litre (110 gallon) non-corroding plastic water tanks
- Radio and Manual control options
- Fast tow UK & EU compliant trailer
- Radio control
- Inlet hose reel
- Jump jet kit
- Anti freeze kit
- Length: 3287 mm
- Width: 1690 mm
- Height: 1350 mm
- Unladen weight from 959 kgs, Plated Weight 1,600 kgs
* All weights & dimensions are approximate.