The DTX II is a heavy-duty trailer jetter with a larger water capacity than the other models in this range. Capable of holding up to 910 litres, this jetting unit has the versatility to tackle the cleaning of larger diameter pipes as well as a wide variety of industrial cleaning tasks.
Fitted with the unique Harben® P type pump, which can be ‘run dry,’ this jetter is as reliable as it is powerful.
This model also benefits from having a full Radio Remote Control option.
(Not available for sale in emission regulated countries)
- Proven Harben® reliability
- 910 litre water capacity
- Built-in anti-freeze tank
- Optional radio remote control
- 90m (300ft) x 1/2” hose
- 90m (300ft) x 1/2” Tuffskin lightweight hose
- 90m (300ft) x 1/2” Stauffshield hose
- Safety leader hose
- Tiger tail
- 1/2” Standard drain jets
- 1/2” High efficiency jets
- Root cutter saw set
- Primus rotary descaling nozzle
- 9” Drain jet extension
- Mk11 high pressure dump gun
- Hose safety shroud
- Jump jet kit
- Safety equipment (PPE)
- Length: 3525 mm
- Width: 1890 mm
- Height: 1470 mm
- Approx. dry weight: From 1450 kg
* All weights & dimensions are approximate.