DTX II Trailer
The DTX II is a heavy-duty trailer jetter with a large water carrying capacity.
Capable of holding up to 910 litres, this jetting unit has the versatility to tackle the cleaning of larger diameter pipes as well as a wide variety of industrial cleaning tasks.
Fitted with the unique Harben® P type pump, which can be ‘run dry,’ this jetter is as reliable as it is powerful.
This model also benefits from having a full Radio Remote Control option.
Contact us for more details on our jetter range.
(Not available for sale in emission regulated countries)
- Proven Harben® reliability
- 910 litre water capacity
- Built-in anti-freeze tank
- Optional radio remote control
- 90m (300ft) x 1/2” hose
- 90m (300ft) x 1/2” Tuffskin lightweight hose
- 90m (300ft) x 1/2” Stauffshield hose
- Safety leader hose
- Tiger tail
- 1/2” Standard drain jets
- 1/2” High efficiency jets
- Root cutter saw set
- Primus rotary descaling nozzle
- 9” Drain jet extension
- Mk11 high pressure dump gun
- Hose safety shroud
- Jump jet kit
- Safety equipment (PPE)
- Length: 3525 mm
- Width: 1890 mm
- Height: 1470 mm
- Approx. dry weight: From 1450 kg
* All weights & dimensions are approximate.