DVK VAN PACK JETTER
Our DVK van pack jetter cleans drains up to 300mm diameter. It is our largest standard van pack with three performance options and a low emission 50 hp diesel engine.
- 4,000 psi (280 bar) / 12 gpm (54 l/min)
- 5,000 psi (350 bar) / 9 gpm (41 l/min)
- 6,000 psi (415 bar) / 7 gpm (32 l/min)
The DVK weighs 1,165 kgs when loaded with 400 litres of water and it is 1.8m long . It is ideal for larger vans with a payload of 1,300 kgs or more. Fitting at our factory or authorised agent can normally be completed in 1 day.
The hydraulic hose reel holds 100m x 1/2″ jetting hose and a high capacity reel option is available. Operators can use the reel speed control to vary the rate of hose retrieval therefore allowing precise cleaning operations to be completed. The DVK has enough jetting power to drive any accessory in our range. It is ideal for descaling, root cutting and blockage busting in all drains up to 300mm diameter. When fitted with the unique Harben Jump Jet system it is possible to clean extremely long runs up to 200m with minimal water usage.
The DVK van pack jetter can be fitted with a 7 channel radio control (option). This feature lets the operator start, stop and vary pressure from up to 100m away. The handset is shock resistant and waterproof.
Want more information on DVK VAN PACK JETTER?
- Massive cleaning power in 300mm drains
- Harben run dry high pressure pump
- Jump Jet kit for long drain runs
- Ideal for unblocking, descaling & root cutting
- 400 litre (90 gallon) non-corroding plastic water tanks
- Radio and Manual control options
- Low emission diesel engine
- 60 or 90m x 1/2” hose
- Safety leader hose
- Tiger tail
- 1/2” Standard drain jets
- Rotary descaling jets
- Mini jet kit
- 9” Drain jet extension
- Spray gun
- Hose safety shroud
- Safety equipment (PPE)
- Length: 1800 mm
- Width: 1400 mm
- Height: 1520 mm
- Approx. dry weight: From 765 kg
* All weights & dimensions are approximate