The Flowplant desilter trailer is based on the Harben® ‘P’ type radial piston pump. The Harben® pump uses a high pressure diaphragm which has the unique ability to pulse the high pressure water outlet. We call this system the ‘Jump Jet’ and no other pump can work like this.
This Jump Jet pulses the desilting hose reducing the friction of the hose against the wall of the cable duct. This allows the desilting nozzle to travel long distances into the duct, unblocking as it goes.
The Flowplant Desilter trailer offers telecom contractors huge benefits:
- Clean up to 500m of duct
- Rope ducts after cleaning
- Work at low pressure with low risks
- Low water usage = high work rates
The Flowplant desilting system can clean very long ducts and as a result hoses and hose reels have also expanded to make the most of this extraordinary machine.
Flowplant engineers have worked with high pressure hose manufacturers to perfect a desilting hose that has great resilience, light weight, low friction and superb abrasion resistance and desilting nozzles with highly efficient ceramic inserts squeeze every last drop of power from the water jet.
The Flowplant cable duct desilting system can be incorporated into some of our standard designs or used as the basis for a completely bespoke solution. It is an invaluable tool for all civils avoidance gangs.
Contact us for more details on our desilter range.
We also provide full Water Jetting Association safety training
- Van pack or trailer options
- Heavy duty Harben® LB “Jump Jet” pump
- Desilt distances up to 500m from a single entry point
- Low pressure / low flow operation for safety
- Low water pressure removes the risk of damaging existing cables
- Desilts ducts from 75mm to 250mm
- High capacity hose reel
- Anti-freeze kit
- Meterage counter (hose feed guide)
- Tracking sonde
- High efficiency sapphire silt bomb
- Rotary descaling jet with ceramic nozzles
- Tuffskin lightweight desilter hose
- Low friction ultra high molecular weight hose
- Storage toolboxes
- LED beacon kit
- Safety equipment PPE
- Length: 3323 mm
- Width: 1710 mm
- Height: 1380 mm
- Approx. dry weight: From 1500 kg
* All weights & dimensions are approximate.