Umbilical Flushing Units
The Flowplant range of flushing units are compact, reliable and easy to operate. Powered by the Harben® P type, Century or Aqua triplex pump they are capable of providing a flushing fluid pressure up to 1000 bar at ISO 4406 cleanliness code 15/14/12 (NAS 1638 Class 6). They are available with various configurations and drives to suit all environments.
The demand for reliable high pressure umbilical flushing systems is rising rapidly. The Harben® pumps unique ability to handle a vast range of subsea control fluids reliably at high pressure has earned it an enviable reputation and Flowplant’s complete turn key systems provide peace of mind for end users.
- Complete with integrated pump system capable of flushing and hydrostatic testing
- NAS 1638 Class 6 cleanliness standard
- Features 2 x displacement piston pumps, each capable of flushing 60 lpm @ 1034 Bar
- Hydrostatic air driven test pump, 400 lph @ 1034 Bar
- Hydrostatic air driven test pump 3-4 lpm @ 1034 Bar