Training is vitally important in today’s safety and cost-conscious workplace. High quality training, for you and your staff, guarantees equipment is used safely and efficiently, ensuring that you meet your H&S obligations while also achieving maximum financial benefit by realising the product’s full potential.
Employees who are trained are both more proficient and more productive, less likely to have accidents and make fewer mistakes, feel more valued and committed to the business.
Flowplant offers a complete portfolio of approved Water Jetting Association training courses to suit all users and applications. City & Guilds accredited, courses are run in accordance with the Water Jetting Association (WJA) guidelines and uses its Safety Code of Practice. Courses offered:
- Safety Awareness (theory)* (Delegates must successfully complete this module prior to undertaking the additional modules available, with exception to the Pressure Washer module)
- Duct Desilting (practical)
- Drain & Sewer (practical)
- Tube & Pipe Cleaning (practical)
- Surface Preparation (practical)
- Hydro-Demolition (practical)
- Pressure Washing
Over the past forty years, Flowplant has trained thousands of people in the safe operation of high pressure water jetting equipment, making us one of the largest providers of specialist water jetting training in the world. Our experienced and professional training personnel provide advice, solutions and specialist knowledge gleaned from a huge range of applications and situations.
In addition, Flowplant is a full member of the WJA; one of our Directors sits on the Technical Committee, helping to shape the Blue & Red Codes of practice.
We are also proudly:
- A member of The British Safety Council
- ISO BS EN 9001:2015 accredited
- Rolls Royce vendor approved