We don’t normally dedicate an entire news story to a drain jet, but from time to time we get such great feedback on a product that we want to let you know about it.
Another example of precision engineering at its best, the Primus Rotary Descaling Jet with Ceramic Nozzles is a drain cleaning nozzle with controlled rotation speed. The controlled rotation occurs because the angle of jet incidence in the cleaning head works in conjunction with internal high performance ceramic clutch discs.
- Advance Optimized 3D Hydro Mechanics™
- No lubrication or replacement of internal mechanical parts within the first 12 months of operation
- Replaceable threaded ceramic nozzle inserts in the head
- Replaceable threaded steel inserts in the rear
- Stainless steel body
- Reduced water consumption
Why not take a look at the evidence? You can view the video on our website or You Tube to see what this jet can achieve after just one pass in a 150mm drain using a Flowplant 315 Series van pack, 200 bar / 54 lpm.
Book a demonstration of one of our jetters and we will bring a Primus jet with us so that you can see for yourself.