Micro IR-200 Infrared Thermometer
The RIDGID® micro IR-200 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer provides simple, quick and accurate surface temperature readings at the push of a button.
- Ultra Sharp Dual Class II Lasers easily identify the surface area being measured.
- 30 To 1 Distance To Spot Ratio allows you to take more accurate measurements from a farther distance.
- Adjustable Emissivity to accurately measure the temperature of virtually any surface.
- Audible and Visual High and Low Alarms quickly alert you to temperatures outside of the ranges that you set.
- Bright Backlit Display which can be toggled on in poorly lit areas.
- Tripod Mount Capable for repeatable, precise temperature measurements.
- Carrying case and 1 x 9v battery included
Delivery normally within 3-5 days.
The RIDGID® micro IR-200 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer provides quick and accurate surface temperature readings at the push of a button. Simply squeeze the trigger and point the ultra-sharp dual class II lasers at the surface being measured. The micro IR-200 provides an immediate temperature measurement on a clear, easy-to-read backlit LCD display. This rugged and compact imaging tool enables diagnosis of heating and ventilation problems.
Perform preventative monitoring of electrical motors and systems, troubleshoot steam traps and quickly check fuses or circuit breakers for overheating – all without contact.
|-58° to 2192°F (-50° to 1200°C)
|58°F to 68°F (-50°C to 20°C) ±4.5°F (2.5°C); 68°F to 2192°F (20°C to 1200°C); ±1.8°F (1.0°C)
|Distance To Spot Ratio
|30 to 1
|Adjustable, 0.10 – 1.00
|Current Temperature, MAX Temperature
|Battery (1 x “9V”) Included
|30 × 30 × 15 cm