“S” Shield Jetting Hose
£345.00 – £1,013.49
- Super tough UHMW rubber outer cover
- Excellent cable duct desilting performance
- Available in 90m, 60m and 30m lengths
- 1/2″ BSP female x 1/2″ BSP male fittings
- 280 bar (4,000 psi) working pressure
- Manufactured IAW with safety standard BS EN 1829:2, EN 853 or better
Our “S”shield” jetting and duct desilting hose uses the latest rubber technology to create a super tough outer skin. This special layer is substantially more resistant to rubbing and cutting. The hose is lighter than standard rubber hose and it has a very low friction level. All this adds up to a hose that pulls well and lasts a long time.
Tests have shown that when compared to standard jetting hose, the “S” shield showed no measurable wear even after 1,000,000 rubbing cycles.
Since hose re-ending was banned it has become very important to use hoses that can stand up to the everyday rigours of duct desilting and drain cleaning. “S” Shield hose can significantly reduce the money spent on hose replacements.
30m (100ft), 60m (200ft), 90m (300ft)
1/2" fixed male x 1/2" swivel female
280 bar (4,000 psi)