Venturi Jet Pumps
£401.58 – £855.42
- Sucks water and solids
- Solids up to diameter of suction inlet can be pumped
- No moving parts
- Empties flooded manholes, basements, duct pits….
- Works on any jetter that has a pressure of 200 bar (3,000 psi) and 45 lpm (10 gpm)
- Lifts up to 7m (23 ft) with up to 10m (33ft) delivery hose
SKU: N/A Category: Water Jetting Accessories
Frequently bought together
- Venturi Jet Pump Hose (10 metre) - 1.5" x 10m£76.40
- Venturi Jet Pump Hose (10 metre) - 2" x 10m£100.10
Buy selected for
£176.50Add all to basket
Venturi jet pumps work very effectively on any high pressure jetter from 200 bar/45lpm (3,000psi/10 gpm) and they can handle water, sludge and small solids with ease. They have no moving parts to wear and they are very simple to set up and operate.
Our venturi jet pumps are available in 2 diameters – 1.5″ and 2″. The diameter represents the mouth size of the jet pump. Any waste that can pass into the mouth can be pumped successfully.
The high pressure water from the jetter creates a powerful suction at the pump inlet. Material sucked in is swept down the delivery hose and into a suitable drain or container.
Jet pumps can be ordered with or without delivery hose and they will pump up to 25ft head.