Our Lightpack van pack jetter cleans drains up to 350mm diameter. It is our largest standard van pack with three performance options and a low emission 50 hp diesel engine.
- 4,000 psi (280 bar) / 12 gpm (54 l/min)
- 5,000 psi (350 bar) / 9 gpm (41 l/min)
- 6,000 psi (415 bar) / 7 gpm (32 l/min)
The Lightpack weighs 1,050 kgs when loaded with 390 litres of water and it is 1.8m long . It is ideal for larger vans with a payload of 1,300 kgs or more. Fitting at our factory or authorised agent can normally be completed in 1 day.
The hydraulic hose reel holds 90m x 1/2″ jetting hose and a high capacity reel option is available. Operators can use the reel speed control to vary the rate of hose retrieval therefore allowing precise cleaning operations to be completed. The Lightpack has enough jetting power to drive any accessory in our range. It is ideal for descaling, root cutting and blockage busting in all drains up to 350mm diameter. When fitted with the unique Harben Jump Jet system it is possible to clean extremely long runs up to 200m with minimal water usage.
The Lightpack van pack jetter can be fitted with a 7 channel radio control (option). This feature lets the operator start, stop and vary pressure from up to 100m away. The handset is shock resistant and waterproof.
(Not available for sale in emission regulated countries)
Want more information on LIGHTPACK JETTER?
- Massive cleaning power in 300mm drains
- Harben run dry high pressure pump
- Jump Jet kit for long drain runs
- Ideal for unblocking, descaling & root cutting
- 390 litre (90 gallon) non-corroding plastic water tanks
- Radio and Manual control options
- Stage 3 diesel engine (non-EU use only)
- 60 or 90m x 1/2” hose
- Safety leader hose
- Tiger tail
- 1/2” Standard drain jets
- Rotary descaling jets
- Mini jet kit
- 9” Drain jet extension
- Spray gun
- Hose safety shroud
- Safety equipment (PPE)
- Length: 1700 mm
- Width: 1000 mm
- Height: 1470 mm
- Approx. dry weight: From 660kg
* All weights & dimensions are approximate.