320 VAN PACK JETTER
Our 320 van pack jetter cleans drains up to 150mm diameter. It is our mid range van pack and it has a low emission diesel engine and two performance options.
- 3000 psi (200 bar) / 45 l/min (10 gpm)
- 2500 psi (170 bar) / 54 l/min (12 gpm)
The 320 weighs under 875 kgs loaded with 400 litres of water which makes it one of the lightest on the market. It is ideal for mid range vans with a payload of 1,000 kgs or more. Fitting at our factory or authorised agent can normally be completed in 1 day.
The hydraulic hose reel holds 90m x 1/2″ jetting hose and is fully enclosed, helping to protect the operator from unexpected hose bursts. Operators can use the reel speed control to varyl the rate of hose retrieval. This is very useful, particularly when root cutting or descaling .
The 320 van pack jetter also benefits from a 7 channel radio control. This is a standard feature which lets the operator start, stop and vary pressure from up to 100m away. The handset is shock resistant and waterproof.
All our drain jetters are manufactured to British Standard BS EN 1829, the safety standard for high pressure water jetting units.
Want more information on 320 VAN PACK JETTER?
- 200 bar (3,000 psi) / 45 l/min (10 gpm)
- 170 bar (2,500 psi) / 54 l/min (12 gpm)
- 7 channel radio remote control (standard)
- 400 litre (72 gallon) water tank
- Ideal for drains up to 150mm
- Hydraulic reel
- Enclosed design for improved safety
- Built-in anti freeze system
- Pressure control valve
- 60 or 90m (300ft) x 1/2” hose
- Safety leader hose
- Tiger tail
- 1/2” Standard drain jets
- Rotary descaling jets
- Mini jet kit
- 9” Drain jet extension
- Spray gun
- Hose safety shroud
- Safety equipment (PPE)
- Length: 1235 mm
- Width: 1270 mm
- Height: 1195 mm
- Approx. dry weight: From 475 kg
* All weights & dimensions are approximate.